CCTV systems in South and North Lanarkshire
Security Surveillance that you can trust
Installing a CCTV system into your home can provide a huge sense of security where you may not have normally felt safe. Whether you’re in an area where the crime rate is high or if you simply want to protect yourself and loved ones, Redline Electronics can help you. Home CCTV systems are being used more and more to ensure they are protected against the worst. Proven to deter criminal activity by simply being visible to potential threats, a CCTV security system could bring you the peace of mind you’ve been looking for.
We offer both domestic and commercial CCTV cameras meaning you can protect your home or your business with Redline Electronics. Our family run business specialises in full HD security camera systems, we have gained a wealth of knowledge through our experience in the security industry which is reflected in our excellent online reviews. You can trust our fully registered company to give you high-quality results. Our CCTV features
We have a huge variety of CCTV systems to offer and are happy to advise you on what’s best for your property. We also offer a FREE quote for all of our customers. Our home security systems include many features to further improve your safety, including –
The benefits of installing CCTV cameras in your home
- Smartphone and tablet linking – pair your CCTV surveillance to your Smartphone or tablet to view your property wherever you are. Feel safe knowing you can check your home whenever you want.
- Night vision – gives you the advantage of being able to minor you property throughout the night, probably the most useful feature to have as many attempted break-ins usually occur in the cover of darkness.
- 24-hour recording
- Variable zoom – have the ability to catch any possible criminals should a burglary take place, police urge the use of CCTV in the home for this reason.
- 1080p HD – all of our CCTV cameras now have high megapixel and wide-angle HD to give you the best quality surveillance.
There are many obvious advantages to investing in a home CCTV system. However, there are other benefits that CCTV cameras can bring to your property than just surveillance –
- Improved home insurance rates – becoming less of a target to criminal activity means your risk is lowered, and so is the price of your insurance.
- Identify criminals – plenty of CCTV footage is used by the police every day, this is a fast way to bring justice to criminals; keeping everybody safer.
- Low maintenance – compared to other security measures CCTV systems offer manageable maintenance meaning you can rely on them to protect your property for long periods of time.
- Keep a record – for commercial and business CCTV systems you can monitor movements of employees, deliveries, and visitors.
Based in East Kilbride and serving North and South Lanarkshire, Redline Electronics areas of service include Strathaven, Wishaw, Blantyre, Lesmahagow, Stonehouse, Carluke, Motherwell, Larkhall, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Bellshill, Airdrie, and Coatbridge.
If you would like us to install your CCTV in North and South Lanarkshire then don’t hesitate to call us on 01698 642 017 or if you require CCTV in East Kilbride call us on
01355 512 021. Alternatively, you can contact us online for a prompt response from our family team.